Thursday, September 4, 2008

I must be crazy...

I have wanted to start this blog for a long time, and to people who know me well you know that this is a very odd time to start one. I can honestly say that this is one of the darkest periods of my life...my husband got arrested yesterday, my marriage is falling apart, his addiction has caused financial problems - I'm dealing with lies, deciet, hurt...basically my heart is broken.

BUT...
God sustains me. I wanted to start this blog to share with everyone just how amazing God can be! He is taking me at the lowest of all lows, and showing me how to use the Bible, church, prayer, and some angels he has sent me here on earth to learn from this...to grow...to become more like HIM. I wanted to document my journey and I hope that one day I can help someone when they are facing something that feels hopeless. Psalms 22:9 says "Lord, how you have helped me before! You took me safely from my mother's womb and brought me through the years of infancy. I have depended upon you since birth; you have always been my God. Don't leave me now, for trouble is near and no one else can possibly help."
I know this in my heart...He has always been my God, He will always be my God, and he will not forsake me - especially now! If you ever think about us through the day, send up a little prayer. Thanks!!

No comments: