Monday, May 11, 2009

Springmill - May 2009

This weekend was so wonderful...so peaceful and relaxing that I don't want to ruin it with words. I'll just show you what my weekend consisted of...

It involved staying here:

Long walks...


New discoveries...

Breaking all the rules...


Learning more about nature...



Searching for the perfect rock to skip...

Lots of "mommy & me" time... Pausing for a few photos...



Creating lasting bonds...


I couldn't have dreamed up a more perfect Mother's Day weekend:)

7 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Looks like you had an amazing weekend. YOU DESERVE IT. Happy Belated Mother's Day :) Did you go to Spring Mill? It's one of my favorite spots.

Unknown said...

Aww, Abbie! I am so glad that you had an awesome Mother's Day. You all look so happy in your pics and you truely deserve it. Love all the pics:) I miss ya so much and hope we can get together soon. Love ya girlie!!

Alyssa said...

This post made me cry. All the guys always tease you about "Abbie's got the camera out again!" BUT this is why. Its things like this that make all those pictures worthwhile. I'm so glad that you & Max are doing AMAZING! & especially that Gabe makes both of you very happy people. =] Miss you!

Nicole Benjamin said...

Abby I'm so glad you had a wonderful mother's day :) it looks like you guys had the perfect wkend!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Leah Robinson said...

You guys look so happy! I am so happy for you Abbie!! God is good :)

Chelsa said...

glad you had such a great mothers day!!

Ashley said...

Once again I loved all the pics! So cute and had all the perfect little sayings with them:) Looks like you had a great time...I am happy for you!