Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
He quickly answered back "Awwwhhh....my hot mama!"
I couldn't stop laughing, but he couldn't figure out what was so funny:)
Hope everyone is having an AMAZING Thursday!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
But one thing is under construction officially now - and that is our new home:)
It's taken so many months to get the deed for land, surveys completed, plans created, and money from the bank...but the time is finally here to begin building! I'm so very excited...it's a crazy feeling to watch each step...we visit our "spot" nightly. Yesterday they dug the footer and put down gravel for the crawl space. Today they are pouring concrete into the footers. My head
My mom and dad have been lifesavers for Max and I. I have no clue what I would have done
- Having a closet (at this time Max and I have our clothes stacked along the perimeter of our room!)
- Whirlpool tub (my personal favorite)
- A t.v. (I NEVER, and I mean, NEVER get to watch my own shows because there is only 1 t.v. at mom and dad's...so it is either on cartoons, sports center, or American Idol).
- Max having his own room...better yet - his own BED!!
- Getting to decorate each room according to Gabe and I's style:)
- No animals in the house bothering the heck out of me
- An office where I can sit at a desk, close the door, and work on my Master's homework (only 5 more months!!)
- Etc. (I could go on and on...)
Here is a picture of the progress so far...only the beginning stages - but that doesn't lessen the excitement:) Also...because I'm sure some of you are missing pics of my little man - here is one for you!
The first picturing is Max gardening, the second is my Uncle Jeff checking out our space, and the third is something Gabe did without me and Max knowing - little things like this are the reason this man has stolen my heart...
No, I have not forgotten about the whole voting on wedding stuff posts. I promise there is more on that to come! BUT.........you guessed it, I'm kinda busy at the moment:)!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Janae helping Max find Easter eggs during the hunt!
Gabe's cousin's little boy, Jason - isn't he so cute?
My cousin Chas's sweet little man, Nick!
Lots of love, Abbie