Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend...























Gabe and I are in Evansville for the weekend...
getting all our Christmas shopping done in one big trip:)
We have had so much fun -but mom called me yesterday
to tell me this sweet little story about Max and I thought I would share.

Max went to Grandma GG's for lunch with my mom and Uncle "Faye",
to have dinner with the whole Raber family. Max was acting great and just playing,
but before everyone knew it they heard him crying and saw him sitting in the hallway by himself. Faithful Uncle "Faye" went to him and asked:
"What's wrong, buddy?"
Max looked up at him with tears in his eyes and said "I'm gonna miss Nana and Papa's house when we get a new house to live in."
Clay tried to hold back the smile and told him "I don't think you need to worry about that now!"
So Max dried it up and started playing again...what in the world?? I always find it amazing to think what is going on in that little head of his! Don't worry, he will get lots of hugs and kisses from mama in a few hours...and we will have to talk about this whole "new house" thing...since there are no plans being made yet to move:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Max is so ADORABLE!! Love the picture of him with his precious smile:)

Ashley said...

Poor guy! I bet everyone will be sad when that moving day does come....the house may have to be close to nana and papaw:)

Chelsa said...

isn't it amazing what they come up w/? never ceases to amaze me at least!

Regina Pang MUA said...

hi, i'm regina from indonesia...
i like your son... so cute and handsome...

Desiree' said...

He is such a DOLL!