Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trophy for Teeball

Max is extremely proud of this trophy he got after his last teeball game - here he is receiving his trophy from his coach, Jason.
Max has been acting like such a little man lately - saying all kinds of funny things. The other day he told his Uncle Clay that he was "going to do some computations on the computer." I have no clue where he came up with that!
The other day Gabe was helping him build a Lego ship...and Max looked at him and said "I was gonna help you build, Gabe, but I'm just so impressed with your building. I don't think I need to help because I'm just so impressed." This boy is such a joy...I'm always kissing on him and my brothers tell me to stop bugging him - but I can't help it! I know I won't be able to kiss on him for much longer:(
Things are changing fast around here...only a few weeks until the wedding & our house is changing every day! Here are a few updated pictures!
Hope everyone gets some good rest tonight - tomorrow is going to be another beautiful (but HOT) day!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

that's so cute that he is so proud of his trophy! and the things he says just crack me up- i can so hear b saying those same things!

and i kiss on b all the time too- my dad and ryan tell me all the time to leave him alone, but i just can't! like you said soon enough they won't let us be kissing on them!!

love the house pics! :)

Ashley said...

The house is coming right along! Can't wait to see more pics. as it gets closer and closer to being done:)