Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Getaway

It's so nice to get away sometimes - and this past weekend we headed to Greenwood/Southport in order to cheer on our ND Cougars! We went ahead up on Friday night to spend the night at a hotel, eat out at Joe's Crab Shack, and swim in the indoor pool:) My parents and my in-laws came along too, so we had a big family weekend which was so much fun!

On Saturday we all headed to the mall, where I got my needed shopping fix:) Then we went to the game and cheered on the Cougars! Even though we ended up losing, we still had such a great time and it was so nice to "get away" for a short weekend trip!

Now it's Monday and back to reality...but if I survive this week, next week is Spring Break:)!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Abbie Lynn!! I was going to tell you I saw Gabe, you, and your mom on tv!! LOl. We watched the game :)

Glad you had a nice weekend and was also able to spend time with the whole family! That is always nice :)

Ashley said...

I knew you would have a great week-end:) You lucky duck you get a spring break.