Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Complete...

Our life as a family of four is finally settling down and starting to feel "normal." Miss Callie has added so much excitement around here, and we have all fallen completely in love with her. She's a super sweet baby...and our family seems complete now that she is here. 

To say that it will be incredibly hard to return to work this next Monday would be an understatement. I have been cherishing every moment at home with my baby girl...we snuggle up to each other most of the day - we have such a great schedule going with eating, sleeping, and changing diapers. Just thinking about missing those moments throughout each day is really so hard for my heart. I could just sit and stare at her all day long...but that doesn't help me earn any money to pay for our home or all her itty-bitty clothes - so I guess it's time to head back to work. But it will be hard. Super, super hard.

We hosted a family party last Sunday at our house and had such a wonderful day - we ate lots of food (I'm NEVER gonna lose this baby weight) and just caught up with everyone's lives! We also learned that my aunt Cindy (my mom's sister) is moving back home after being away for several years! We are all excited and my mom is on cloud nine! Here is Aunt Cindy with Max and Callie:



 My mom is so proud - she dressed Callie and picked out her bow:) Also - here is a photo of the baby boom going on in our family - Jessica has baby Dailee who is exactly 3 mo. older than Callie, then me and Callie (at 1 mo.) and Chas is expecting a baby girl in December. We hope they grow up to be the best of friends!

Tera and her girls came to visit us on Wed. evening and I always enjoy getting to spend any amount of time with my best friend. We always pick right back up from where we left off and our kids love playing together! We don't see each other enough - but when we do I remember why I love them all so very much:)!! 


3 comments:

Chelsa said...

Both your kiddos are precious!

I feel for you having to go back for your dreaded first day.

I hate all those moments I'm missing with Corbin each day (B is in school so I don't feel that I'm missing out with him now), but someone has to pay the bills!

Hope your day goes great!

Tera said...

Brynna's outfit is crazy! ;) I know...I miss getting to see you more. I was looking through old pictures from when Brynna was born and it was so nice when we lived closer to each other and could get together more. Callie is just so sweet! I love the picture of you, Chas, and Jess together.

Ashley said...

Awww...I hate to wish days away but I hope monday goes bye fast for you!! When is fall break?! haha. Love how you are getting to spend lots of family/friend time!!