Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finding peace...

The last few weeks I have struggled with finding peace in my life.
Have you ever had that feeling? Just an uneasy...detached...hard-to-explain feeling? I'm not sure what is going on, but I do know that God is giving me this feeling for a reason. I'm in the process of soul-searching, Bible studying, deep listening, and heart following...
and it's not easy for me to be vulnerable and throw all this out there into "blog world"...
I'm just hoping you guys will cover me in prayer and help me find my way. Wait...not my way, but HIS. Thanks guys, I knew you would understand:)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I have you covered Abbie! Prayers, coming your way!

Ashley said...

I will say some prayers for you! Life is a journey and sometimes those journeys may take a little longer than we wish. Keep your head high b/c it is a new year:)

Lauren said...

Hi Abbie! Just wanted you to know I am praying for you.

John 14:27

xoxo,
lauren

Chelsa said...

praying

*i think we are sisters at heart, i feel the same...*