Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here we go again...

not sure if I'll ever learn...

but I continuly make plans for my own life. Trusting in those plans, organizing my life around those plans, getting my hopes up and leaving no room for failure...

and I leave God out of the equation.

My Creator, my Savior...how can I even begin to make my own plans?

Why would I try to make plans for my life when He has a GREATER plan than I could ever (in a million years) come up with on my own.



You would have thought I would have caught on the first couple of times...

...but here I am. Disappointed and heartbroken. Why?

Because MY PLAN is not HIS PLAN. And until those two things line up, I will continue to be disappointed. Pray for me and my family - and for my total and complete surrender to God's plan.

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i do the same thing.
praying for you.

Brittany Janae said...

I am so guilty of the same thing. I have always remembered the words that someone gave me right after my dad's passing.. God's plan always rises with the sun, so as long as you're still here to witness the sun's rising each morning, then you're still a part of his bigger plan. Sometimes clouds may get in the way of the sun and block our ability to see, but you can bet whatever you want that when the clouds fade, that sun is gonna rise again.. just like it always does!!
Love ya, Abbie- praying for you

Tera said...

I can sooo relate...