Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Paulus Family

A few weeks ago, some of Gabe's family from Oklahoma came to Indiana to visit. We only get to see them a couple times a year - so when they visit, it is usually a week-long family reunion:) Gabe and I have only been married for 2 years - and his family has been so accepting of Max and I...they are so sweet and I love getting to know them better each time they are here.

One night while they were here, we rented out the Loogootee pool and swam for several hours. We had snacks, wonderful conversations, and lots of laughter:) Here are a few photos from that night - 
Kendra & Keaton

Grandma Raylene with Callie

Jodi & Lincoln

Mallory, Lisa, and Stella

Abi & Colby

AunaRay - my sweet niece

Kinzie, one of Gabe's cousins, asked me to take some photos of her kids. It was really hot that day and we tried to take some really quickly, but I think they turned out cute. Here are Quincy & Tinley, brother and sister!




Hope to see them all again soon - we miss them already!

No comments: