Friday, April 19, 2013

Long week...

Whewwww...its been a long week and I'm so glad I can take a big sigh of relief and head into the weekend. Nothing huge or major that directly affected us -
just one of those weeks where millions of little things add up and you have a splitting headache and something else pops up just when you think you are in the clear and then bombings and explosions are splashed across the news and you are just DONE.
ha ha...Did that sound like a never ending sentence that went on forever with no breaths between words? Good - now you know what my week has felt like;)

I'm going to take this weekend to relax, recharge and snuggle my two kiddos. Time is going so fast and each morning when I wake them from sleeping I could just swear they have grown from the day before. Goodness, what would I do without these two?


No comments: