Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


Celebrating Mother's Day - me with Callie...and then some other mothers I admire and their kiddos:)




And then there are these two kiddos...my pride and joy (my daughter and my niece!!) These two girls are the very best of friends - and I can't wait to watch them grow up together!

 We have been spending a crazy amount of time at the ball park...and one night my Grandpa Raber (Gpa GG) surprised us and came to Max's game! Here is Callie holding his hand:)
 Me and my two sweeties on Mother's Day - they are my world!
 And last but not least, sweet and energetic Nate - I LOVE this photo...this kid is a hoot!!

Tomorrow we have a family photo shoot that I won from Mandi Knepp for Mother's Day - hoping I don't completely freak out about clothes, smiles, and perfect poses. So silly...hopefully we can just be ourselves:)!! Wish us luck!

No comments: