Monday, December 23, 2013

Cookie Decorating Fun and a Little Early Christmas Celebration

We had our 8th annual cookie decorating party at my cousin Chasity's house. It's so fun to look back through the photos and see how much the kids have grown…and what new one's have been added:) Chas is such an amazing host - and has all the cookies and decorations ready to go when we get there! Each child gets about 6 sugar cookies or so to decorate however they want!





We also had a chance to get a few self-timer photos of our family while we had all the snow a few weeks ago! I LOVED being snowed in with my kiddos - so much fun and lots of memories made!! We even made our first-ever batch of snow ice cream:)


Last night, we had a early Christmas celebration at my mom and dad's. My mom always goes above and beyond when it comes to the meal - we had salad, filet mignon, twice baked potatoes, green beans, homemade mac-n-cheese, rolls with homemade cinnamon butter, and cherry delight for dessert. I literally couldn't move after eating:) Then we took some family photos and traded gifts. I love how thoughtful everyone was with their gifts…I am so blessed with an amazing family. We had such a joy-filled evening!



One celebration down…three to go:)

No comments: