Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fall Update

Now that we have had our first snow - I thought I better get caught

up on how Fall unfolded. I will do this mostly in photos, since that helps me remember exactly what we did:)! 

We visited Lark Ranch in Loogootee, Indiana and had a really great time! We met Nick, Jessica, Dailee, Matt, and Glenda there and there were all kinds of things to do - hayrides, mechanical bull rides, "gem" mining, horse rides, slides, bouncy houses, corn maze,   yummy food, and we even picked our pumpkins from a patch! The Lark Ranch really is a great family fun-filled place to visit!







In September we attended the annual Antique Show in Elnora, Indiana. Every year this is something that my family looks forward to - such a fun place to explore and relax! My mom, Nana Anna, has a stand there each year and sells vintage aprons and dishes. We usually spend all weekend here, just hanging out with family, camping, helping in any way, and shopping:) 






I forced Max to take a photo in front of his Elemenatry School - North Daviess. I wish I had a photo of myself at this age in front of Odon Elemenatry - I have so many amazing memories from that time in my life…but now the building is torn down and long gone. 

This beautiful couple got married this Fall - I think it's so cool because Logan is my first cousin, while Brooke is Gabe's first cousin:) The wedding was beautiful and we are so excited for them to start their life together! Callie & Max were both in the wedding…everything went smoothly & after the wedding we got to enjoy some great food & the kids danced the night away on the dance floor!












Max had a little run in with a pole while playing kickball with his buddies…crazy kid!!

We also celebrated AunaRay's 3rd Birthday…she is such a sweetie and everyone had a great time!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wonderful memories! I am just catching up on your blog and I am so happy your test came back negative!!! I can't imagine what you are going through but I really hope you start to feel better SOON! Your kids know you are the best mom! Hang in there!