Saturday, November 15, 2014

Update

I got great news last week - the results came back from the biopsy and everything was clear, no cancer! I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders…although my doctor still wants a decision on whether or not I can handle the symptoms or go ahead with surgery. Honestly, I'm home tonight because I'm experiencing such awful symptoms from this nasty fibroid. 
And I'm seriously debating having this surgery, especially after today when I disappointed both my kids  because of canceling our plans for tonight. I hate, more than anything, to disappoint my children. And between this and my stomach problems - I'm pretty much feeling like a failure. Failure as a mother, failure as a wife, and failure as a friend. Totally down tonight - sorry for all the negativity. 

No comments: