Saturday, September 15, 2012

Antique Show 2012

Last week/weekend was the Antique Show of 2012, which is the highlight of the year for Gabriel:) My mom also had a little stand - selling vintage quilts, dishes, aprons, etc. We really had a great time...searching the flea market, eating all the yummy fair food, petting the miniature horses, and visiting with family. 


Mom and her sister, Cindy, at their flea market stand. 


Gabe's Grandma Paulus making at her Apple Butter stand.


Grandpa Paulus cleaning out his steam engine.


Gracie hanging out in her stroller. 


Callie checking herself out in the mirror. 


Cindy, Shane, Chas, and Gracie


Jason Jones showing off his flea market purchase.


KayeLee Jones - little sweetie!


My sweet girl wanting a ride on the 4-wheeler.


Gabe has known for awhile now that he wanted to start learning to carve wood with a chainsaw. Last year he started learning...and then for Christmas I got him a carving saw with all the accessories. The Antique Show weekend really lit a fire in him to get started - and he hasn't stopped since! Every moment he isn't working, he has been spending carving, sanding, and painting some new pieces. If anyone wants to place an order, just check out our Facebook page for "Wood WhatKnots" and leave us a message!  www.facebook.com/WoodWhatKnots



After a long week and weekend, my kids were ready to relax together...I caught this sweet moment (I just can't get enough of these 2)!!


Goodnight y'all:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures, but the last ones are my fav... I love the little moments we capture with our kiddos. So sweet :)

Ashley said...

Aww! Love the last picture! And I don't think I have ever went to the Antique Show. Is that bad?! Haha