Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oh, the places she will go...

Ugh...I'm tired. Been wrestling my sweet baby girl to sleep. Yes, I said wrestling.
She isn't sleeping well...correction - she never sleeps well, but the last few nights have been worst then usual. 
I don't get much sleep. 
Gabe doesn't get much sleep.
Callie doesn't get the GOOD sleep that she needs.
And Max just sleeps thru it all:)
Not sure if it's teething, an ear infection, a tummy ache...but whatever it is needs to go away. And fast!
As much as my baby girl drives me crazy, tests all the limits, and makes me think about pulling my hair out most days...I love her more than I could have ever imagined. She is truly one of a kind. 
I did snap this sweet photo of her tonight and thought to myself...
"Oh, the places she will go..." (can you tell I'm a book fanatic:)!!



Well, since she is finally sleeping and all seems quiet around here - I'm gonna snuggle in while I can. Good night all!


No comments: