Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dishes and Puzzles

We've had a lazy snow day around here...just hanging out and even started a 1,000 piece puzzle:) Jessica and Lauren even brought us donuts this morning - how thoughtful!! We have a fire going in the fireplace and Elisha came over to play...I think we might even order some pizza soon. I'm just lovin' this day:)

My kiddos have been super busy - Max is reading up a storm and really loving school. Callie has started talking in sentences. Her first sentence ever was "I WANT CHEESE!" which is very fitting since this is her favorite food and she is constantly asking for it. Now she is on a kick of helping me with the dishes...and is constantly saying "I DO DAT DISH." (I do that dish). I can't help but laugh every time I hear her say it!

Last weekend our sweet Janae (Nae-Nae) was in homecoming - she is a senior and I can't even believe how much she has grown up. She is so beautiful!! Since she was born, she has been a huge part of my life and that will never change. Now she loves on and plays with my kids, just like I did with her:)




Also, last weekend we had a surprise party for Raylene's birthday. We had some great food and visited with lots of family - the kids all played and ran around like wild Indians.





 February has begun and I kept believe how fast this school year is going!! I got my hair chopped off this week - I can't seem to let it grow out for long. 

 Goodnight y'all...

2 comments:

Tera said...

Love all the pictures! Your hair looks adorable!! Love hearing Callie's sentences!

Ashley said...

I love lazy days at home to do whatever! And your haircut is so cute.....I plan on cutting mine sometime but keep putting it off. I go from growing mine out to chopping it! Short hair can be so cute.