Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunshine...

Today the sun was FINALLY shining and I couldn't help but soak it in...

I celebrated my birthday last Saturday...and although I would have rather forgotten about it, a few special people made my day super special!! On Friday I had a fun present delivered to work from an amazing friend who is so very thoughtful!! Tera knows me too well:) 

On Saturday Gabe surprised me with a trip to Evansville for some shopping - I know it is super crazy but I think it's been around 2 years since I have been to Evansville!! I haven't been since Callie was born, and I don't think I went when I was big and pregnant...so let's just say it's been awhile! It didn't take long driving the new interstate. Once we got there - we went to Target (my favorite store) and of course found all kinds of things for the kids! I did find some butterfly pillows that I have been looking for - only 2 left, so it must have been meant-to-be:) Then we headed to the mall and I just looked around mostly - but we had a really great time. Then we ate at Chick-fil-a and got ice cream at cold stone...that is my kinda night:) Gabriel really made the night feel special and I am a very blessed woman. 
The new pillows on our bed. 










These two cutie-pies don't hurt when thinking of how blessed I am, either. Can't get enough of these two! 



3 comments:

Tera said...

So glad you had a fun bday! I can't believe it's been that long since you went to Eville! Chikfila and ice cream- that's my kind-of dinner too. :) You are so very blessed! Love you friend!

Kelly said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I will be following :) I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) You can check it out here http://kellymaeblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html I hope you have a great day! kellymaeblog.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Glad you had a great b-day!! I now feel like I go to Evansville too much. Lol