Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had another fabulous Christmas with family and friends...I just love this time of year:) Callie had a pretty bad cold - but we managed to make it thru all the parties and festivities! Max was very excited about all his gifts, but Callie (4 mo.) is still a little young to open her gifts.  Here are a few photos from Christmas 2011:

    My little sweetheart in her new winter coat and hat...
     My niece, AunaRay, in her Mrs. Claus outfit...
      Christmas eve at Uncle Clay's new house...
     My grandpa Raber opening his dirty Santa gift...
                 Our house on Christmas eve....
               Max opening gifts on Christmas morning...
        Callie with her gifts on Christmas morning...
     Max and his Uncle Cole figuring out one of his gifts...
   My mom and dad on Christmas morning....
    The new babies with their mommies and their great grandparents...
      Callie on Christmas night with her great grandpa Paulus....
Tonight is New Year's Eve and we are having a little get together with food and sparkling grape juice:) I will get to ring in the new year with my hubby and my two sweet kiddos...which is more than I could ever ask for!! Thank you God for our blessings this year, we appreciate each and every one! Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

looks like a great Christmas :)

Your tree is gorgeous!