Thursday, April 16, 2009

You are my sunshine...

When we got home today the sunshine beckoned us outside and we found all kinds of fun things to occupy us, like:

playing in the sandbox... taking a walk in the woods to find mushrooms...
smiling up at the big blue sky...throwing rocks into the pond and listening to them splash...

showing off our muscles...and climbing all over trees...To end the evening, we rode the "rhino" over to Grandpa and Grandma GG's (Raber's) to visit, and then headed over to Uncle Cole's new house to check out the progress. On our ride, we had to go on this dirt road with big mud puddles that were impossible to miss! I said "Yuck! This road is so muddy!" Max looked at me with this disgusted look on his face and said "MOM - a little mud will NOT hurt you!" It totally cracked me up because he sounded like an adult...I couldn't stop laughing!!

Max- thank you for the day of sunshine...and I'm not talking about the weather! I love you, my sweet boy!!


9 comments:

Chasity said...

oh that Max!! He's such the character w/ his comments! As much as I love the pic of him w/ the blue skies, the last pic just says it all! love ya both bunches!!

Unknown said...

I love all the pics of Max. He is so handsome:) Oh and has huge muscles. I am glad that you two got out and enjoyed this beautiful day!
Max's comment was super cute. Reminds me of something my kids would say. Love ya girlie!

Tera said...

Too funny! Love all of the pictures. Glad to see the blue sand again! :) I'm with Chas, the blue sky picture is so adorable!

Ashley said...

Love the pictures. Max has a different facial expression in almost every picture. haha. I see you have blue sand in the sand box...I love colored sand!!

Leah Robinson said...

Great pictures!! I saw the sky yesterday and thought how great of pictures that would make!!! Awesome job! And Max is just a lil sweeetheart!!

Chelsa said...

love all the pictures of sweet max! and his comment has me rolling- so something you would hear B say!

Brittany said...

Love the sky picture!

Tara said...

too cute. It's amazing what children can teach you when you aren't expecting it. PS LOVE the song playing!

Jamie Truelove said...

this weekend is supposed to be in the 80's, so another wonderful time outside...we're all just happier when we can get outside:)