Sunday, August 30, 2009

10 Year Class Reunion

Gabe and I before the reunion...


Last night was my 10 year class reunion, which was creatively & wonderfully organized by Nicole Samuelson & Tara Miller. Although I was super nervous before I got there, I ended up having so much fun with some awesome friends that I haven't seen in years! It was good to laugh with the girls...meet all the guys' wives...and just reminisce!! I think we are all pretty hip and cool for being THAT OLD:) ha ha!! But seriously - I can't even believe we graduated 10 years ago! Here are some pictures from a really great night:

Me with some of my BFF's from high school - Beth (Phillips) Mallon & Lori (Cornelius) Webb:

Jessica (Salmon)Miller & Tara (Osmon) Miller

Roger Callahan & his fiance, Adriene Beasley (our tablemates:)!!

One silly, and one serious photo of the Class of 1999!


I'm so glad I ended up going (even though I was nervous) because all of those people were a big part of my life when I was growing up...some crucial to the person that I am today. I had so much fun, guys, thanks for the amazing memories:)!!

1 comment:

Tera said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! Beth and Missy not there?!