Monday, August 24, 2009

Holiday World

Thanks to my amazing, smart, beautiful, and insanely organized cousin, Chasity, we had free tickets to Holiday World and we ended up going on Sunday!! Chas gave me the tickets for watching her kids a few times this summer...even though I had alot of fun watching the kids:) Anyway - Me, Max, and Gabe headed to Holiday World - weather was perfect (not too hot), it wasn't crowded at all, and we had the most perfect day!! Our day in pictures:

We also went to the water park - but we were having too much fun for me to take time for pictures! We got in the lazy river and hung on to each other's floats so we stayed together...that was my favorite part of the day! I ended up with a sunburn on my face...but it was sooooo worth it:) On the way home we grabbed Applebees, and by the time we pulled in the driveway we were all yawning and exhausted - what a great day!!

If you think about it - say a quick prayer for me tomorrow cause we are FINALLY closing on our Washington house at 4 p.m. I've been trying to sell this house for 8 months...paying the mortgage for an empty house - praying daily that the perfect person would come along to buy it. It will be such a load off my shoulders once it's all over with tomorrow - I just hope everything goes well, G shows up, he has his half of the $, all the papers get signed, etc...

Ok - gotta go, but this weekend is my 10 year high school reunion...so I'll have lots pictures and updates for you then:)!! I'm excited...but nervous, too!!


4 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad you had fun at holiday world!! good luck at the closing today! i hope it gets all wrapped up and that will be a giant load off your shoulders!

April Stilwell said...

Good luck today Abbie!! Love the picture of you, Max and Gabe!! I can't wait to get back to Holiday World someday and take my kids :) Have a great week!

Tera said...

Love the close up picture of all 3 of you...so sweet!

Chasity said...

you are more than welcome babe! Glad to see you guys had so much fun...love the pics! Good luck w/ the closing...so glad that part of your life is coming to a close.