Friday, August 7, 2009

Sophia Nicole Toy

Meet Max's newest cousin: Sophia Nicole ToyMy sister-in-law, Jaymie (I mentioned her in an earlier post) had this sweet little girl on Tuesday! She has two little cuties already, and now Sophia is joining this amazing family! Jaymie is Mrs. Super-Mom, and I know she will enjoy having 3 kiddos running around. I am just so excited for their whole family - Sophia will be such special addition:)!! She is dark complected with black hair - and as soon as I saw her it blew me away how much she resembles her big brother!! Sorry - I just had to brag a little on my new niece:)!!
I feel so blessed to hold the title of "Aunt Abbie!"

2 comments:

Chasity said...

I didn't know Nick & Jaymie were expecting #3! Pass along my congrats...and yes - she looks exactly like Sebastian!!

Tera said...

Aww, so sweet! And I agree, she DOES look like Sebastian! Tell Jaymie congrats for me.