I just wanted to tell you how PROUD I am of you - each day I wake up thinking I could never love you any more than I already do, but as the day goes on I seem to fall more in love with your tender heart and sweet smile. Here are some of the ways you make me a super, super proud mama:
- you greet the morning with open arms and a huge smile (Mommy is not that way AT ALL!)
- you run faster then any other boy I know (especially with the help of your yellow Nike shocks:)
- you brush your teeth all by yourself - even the very, very back ones
- you love to "read," and I can't seem to quench your thirst for books (you got that honest from Mommy & Dad)
- you give me a run for my money when we play the memory game
- your blue floaties carry you anywhere you want to go in the water...you are so brave in the water, learning how to swim and jumping off the steps. There is nothing you have loved more this summer then swimming.
- the back -and-forth visits between home and your daddys have went surprisingly well - you have adjusted to this new life of ours so quickly.
- you always tell me your honest opinion on my outfits...you don't hold anything back:)
- you wear your heart on your sleeve - your deep love for family shows in your dark eyes!
- you manage to pull me out of any mood I'm stuck in, make me laugh until I cry, and fill my heart with so much love that sometimes I think it's about to explode.