Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My son, the monster...

Today I was supposed to have a "photo shoot" with Max and his cousins (all the Toy grandkids)...let's just say it didn't go so well. As soon as I picked up Max it was very evident to me that he had not had a nap today - but I thought "hey, maybe he will pose for a few pictures:)" Wow - was I WRONG!! All the kids were dressed in red, in great moods, it was a perfect day...but my little monster was determined NOT to cooperate!! Here are the few pictures we took - and you can see that they get progressively worse!! Me, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law even started threatening to take away birthday presents (Max's birthday is in about 2 weeks) but that didn't even phase him...
At least I got a good one of Jace and his new brother, Kolten! Then we decided to move the shoot inside - but it didn't go any better!!

This was our last photo - look at Sebastian, can you tell how "done" everyone was with taking pictures?? Ha ha!! O well...I guess when you get that many young kids together for pictures it's never gonna be perfect:) Maybe I'll get some good pictures next time!!

4 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

Abbie...that is so funny! I was rolling just reading it. I'm sure it wasn't funny when you were trying to get pics. My little Jacob is an exact replica of your little monster...anything we ask him to do, he does opposite...he still falls for the "reverse psychology", but will catch on pretty soon...hang in there girl..he really is just a little boy:)

Tera said...

oh man, Abs! And the setting and colors were so perfect! Ugh! But, really in a week, you'll look back and think about what a fun family experience it was...crying fits and all. ;) Great pics of Jace and Kolten though!

Jamie said...

I let Emma see the pictures of Max and she said he is still crying. :) She loves to keep up with Max even though she gets to see him almost everyday. :)

Chasity said...

Hey Ab - did you read about Hannah on my blog?! It must not be a great week for the Beasley grandkids...I haven't even told everyone about Nick's playground "tussle" w/ his best friend Luke - yes, fighting on the playground at age 5...wow!